Studies conducted by the IPTS, either in-house or through external contracts; generally lead to the publication of reports. These reports focus on specific scientific and technical issues which have an actual or potential impact on EU policymaking.
Look for IPTS' Scientific and Technical reports
To search for a particular report, enter the relevant criteria in one or more of the fields below:
Latest 5 publications
- Kick-off meeting of the technical working group for the EMAS sectoral reference document on best environmental management practices for the agriculture - crop and animal production sector. Minutes of the meeting.
- Simulating long-term effects of policies in the agri-food sector: requirements, challenges and recommendations
- Overview and Analysis of Practices with Open Educational Resources in Adult Education in Europe
- Attracting Foreign Direct Investment without Weakening Domestic Firms
- Survey on eInclusion Actors in the EU27